Succeeding at APMP Accreditation
Career development for Proposal Professionals, especially those who work for Small Proposal Centers, can be a challenge. One avenue to advancing your career is becoming a certified proposal expert through the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP). APMP certification is the global standard for developing and demonstrating proposal management competency. Achieving APMP certification:
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to a career and profession.
- Improves business development capabilities.
- Creates a focus on best team practices.
- Gains the respect and credibility of peers, clients, and organizational leaders and, in some cases, additional compensation.
- Reinforces bid/proposal management as an important role within an organization and not as an ad hoc function that anyone can perform
Approved Training Organization
We offer live webinar training to help you succeed in achieving your Foundation and Practitioner. We will be announcing new dates for both Foundation and Practitioner webinars soon!